Friday, January 16, 2009

Watching Over Me (composed & arranged by Haley Downs, ©2009)


Watching Over Me
by Haley Downs

Lord, you have protected me,
Every minute, every hour, everyday.
If anything happens to me,
I trust you completely.
You help me when I am in need.

CHORUS:
Oh, my God, you are watching over me.
You are watching over me always.
What should I fear,
When I know you are here?
You are watching over me always.

Lord, you know my every move;
You know what I think, say, and do.
You're always by my side,
I've got no where to hide.
You know when I sit and I rise.

CHORUS

Sometimes I feel lonely, and think no one cares,
But then I remember that you're always there!

CHORUS

©2009

7 comments:

Jim said...

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap (more wild applause)!!

Donna and Glenn said...

Wow!! Haley that was wonderful!! You made Glenn cry. Just remember us when you're rich and famous and let us into your concerts for free.
Love,
Aunt Donna and Uncle Glenn

casey said...

Haley-
That was unbelievable!!! I am so proud of you! I miss you all so much, and think of you all so often. Big hugs to each of you!
Love Casey

Unknown said...

I am speechless and that is really saying something. Haley, that was WONDERFUL!

Mary D. said...

Wow! Absolutely marvelous. You are using your God given talent to bless many people. Music is life!!
We are so very proud of our granddaughter! You rock! You blow us away!!!

Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Unknown said...

Them fire crackers are long and they look fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

You must be sooo proud!!! What a wonderful young lady you are raising! Very talented :-)

Michelle